Sunday 15 July 2012

Rains

                                    ..Being many months now that i happen to get into writing,,,writing sumthing that wud have pleased me..it seems as if thoughts are all around but unwilling to fall into relevant sentences. Monsoons are back again..BBC  says they are delayed ....whatever....delayed or on time..rains  have  always  given me feeling of calmness and  its very peacefull to sit by my balcony watching rain ..small droplets of water....for umpteenth hour. .. the moment each drop of water touches the ground ...it feels as though m soaked in ,my soul’s soaked in completely ....  or so as to say anything .. everything breathes back into life.. all mundane tasks seems to be more lively .. life in itself starts with more energy.

M back from my gym and now after a small breakfast m back in my balcony to watch the magic that rain creates all around us. .its drizzling non stop...and the noise of it when it touches ground, tress, ,, objects.. tip .. tip .. tip.. wow it brings a smile that i can’t hide...to smile without a reason is a real happiness... m feeling fulfilled,, happy ,, and my presence feels more meaning full...to myself’
I can see many people from my balcony enjoying these first showers of rain.. few  small kids with colourful  umbrellas running around.. some of them are ready with the paper boats that they want to sail in the water to unknown destinations..and some jst sitting and talking with the sole purpose to get wet... a small puppy looking for shelter to save itself from getting wet. Two sari clad women.. waiting under the bus stop ... few motorists , cyclists, speeding up to reach their destination before the rain soaks them fully... birds mindlessly sitting in line on wires of electric tower...

Trees standing tall with pride .. but definitely feeling privileged as the rain washed their dust clad presence  and made them looked more greener . the grass looks more lush and the scent of ground fills me within...the scent of earth fills me with a feeling of sheer excitement...
                              ..I very well remember as kid i use to make sure that m fully soaked in rain whenever i cud. i still cant resist the temptation of getting fully soaked in.. I have always looked forward to these god send showers...the best way to enjoy is to stand still .... its an amazing feeling...i know its very kiddish.. but once in a while one sud get out of this all grown up adults and try to  live more with innocence..and playfulness...as kids i wanted to grow up fast and b wise like my mom and dad.. now that m all grown up i want to b a child once again.. living both the lives i choose to b a child again... little things that made me happier as a child are still more important and capable of making me happy..  :)

It started raining late yesterday evening...and hasn’t  stopped  since then, though  tvs and radios were only updating with the traffic chaos due to water logging ...its like everyone wants rains but wudnt  stop cribbing about the nuisance  it causes....i simply love rains without any ifs and buts...m thoroughly enjoying..happy rainy season to u all.