Monday 22 June 2015

Frozen Heart


    




The warmth of your gaze, echoed a moment that was lost in time ,
             
         And it kindled the fire in my frozen heart that I carried within.
                    
An eternity passed before you walked again ,
                           
          On the barren soil of my soul.
                                 
With the flickering flame of dreams ,
                                     
         Some young buds of hope filled my senses.
                                           
Far away dreams, took shape ,
                                       
         Your presence, a promise of togetherness ,
                                    
Filled my empty universe.
                              
         Your steady smile, your hold on my hand ,
                        
Awakened the love of lifetimes.
                   
         Such Infinite our love is, in infinity it dwells  ,
              
And now a deep silence prevails  that is louder than ever...


 
For that loving omnipresence in my life...
With heartfelt love,
..by anupama

No comments: