Tuesday 16 October 2012

LIFE



Hours were  merging  in weeks, weeks stretched to months and months were loosing thyself into years, but life sailed at its own pace. Like all of us I too am the spectator of my life, life is passing by as if its all written and i just had to turn each page to let it unfold itself and live truthfully whatever it is written for me. While things happened around me all the time and all I could do was to sit and smile with tears in my eyes as life is not only about happy ,blissful moments, there are sad moments too , pulled in the game of destiny I am playing  even though all i want is, is to run away.,

We all have to play ,willingly or unwillingly, to participate is mandatory..thatz one fundamental rule followed when in game of life, things move at their own pace and on destined path.We really cant do much about it..
We all are puppets with a role assingned . Life is very tricky and we tend to forget our spectator ship and get involved, here begins our misery . Becoming the spectator of streaming events of my  life is my favourite game now..
Finally ,after some of my initial inhibitions and retaliations , i let loose, because if nothing is in my hands then why not sit and watch and let life happen . There is one good thing in believing that nothing is in our hands as the moment we realise this we become egoless, and surrender, so live it, dance it, sing it. When sad be really sad ! Cry a lot.. let your pain find an outlet through your tears. It's like when hot, perspire. When cold, shiver. So why not when alive, live and when dead, die!

Mother of two ..i am on the crossroads of my life for quite sometime now...but now I am ready to face life , take the jump of that quantum leap, a very spontaneous and courageous one, No more thinking, rather I am very thankful for everything .
...Life's full of lessons...so dont hold yourself back ..be  a learner..go on learning...whatever happens , happens for best..live with this in heart..one can never go wrong. Live life with gratitude..
Go on without looking back, else one may b lost forever.
Life is only about moving forward while learning...!!!