Sunday 4 December 2016

The Beetroot Soup

                              
Standing by the counter I was looking fr a moment when she wud get free and take my order. felt his presence with the opening of door and there he stood behind my back. Was glad, as I was finding very hard to order without him around and he smoothly took over from there, like it was the most natural thing to do. 
She was free now with her attention on us and upon asking for few items on menu she helped us to complete the order. Amongst other things, he ordered beetroot soup as it was "Soup of the day" on today's specials without leaving any choice, it being the only soup available that day.  
Beetroot..trust me it was not at all sounding good to me.  I further probed her fr the other ingredients and was baffled when I was informed it had pumpkin too. I knew it wasn't a great start for our lunch. I let him order as I trust him with every thing he orders though I was already having feeling of repulsion.
 After 20 min we were served the dreading soup of the day. I knew I was supposed to start as he always asks me too while he waits..these little gestures makes my heart swell. As he got busy with a call on his phone, I got time and looked at him, with heart in my eyes it took all my effort to put the spoon in my mouth.

How is it possible to like something so gross..made up of beetroot and pumpkin all mashed up together. I like to experience new cuisines but ingredients and the combination stands important to me and It's definitely not, that I don't like these vegetables  and to my surprise i totally loved it!
I was taken back with the well balanced sweet and earthy taste it had or was it the succulent  tantalizing taste of his mouth that i still felt. Was the soup really good or his presence by my side had made everything heavenly..I don't know if the soup was done with expertise of a pro or my man was the reason...
With every spoon i knew that it was love for him that i feel so deeply is the reason that i enjoy my food so much. My eating meals with him enhances the taste of dishes. 
It's actually love that enhances everything from sharing meal to anything.. One feels more alive, present in the moment with deep sense of awareness..my every cell was capable of it's own magic moment.  
I thank , Beetroot soup on menu that reminded me of my blessings of having someone to live and share so much love that I carry in my heart. And don't forget that love brings love..so b loving. It's also a test to see if one is capable of loving someone beyond oneself.
With this share i jst wanted to remind u all, for what a beautiful feeling it is to b in love ..it's our life source. If u r to enhance ur living or beautify mundane tasks to wonderful experience..be in love..and never stop believing in the magic of love...cheers!!

No comments: