Friday 30 December 2016

You are..

..the silence of my heart,

the music of my soul.

.. tears in my eyes,

the magic in my smile.

..the pain in my poetry,

the joy of my singing.

...the breathe in my breathing, 

the search of my seeking.

..the color in my sunset,

the hope of my sunrise. 

..the darkness in my nights,

the glow of my dreams. 

..the light of my days,

the love that I crave. 

..the trouble that I take, 

for the promise that u make.

.. the vulnerability in my love,        

the sensibilities of my emotions .                   


..the answer to my prayer,

the fruit of my waiting.

..sweet taste in my mouth, 

for craving of this life.

..the sound of my laughter,

the chill in my spine.

..the love once I lost,
and wisdom that I found.


..the trust of my lifetimes,

the reason that m here ..

U r everything in my being for u reside unseen within...


Happy birthday ❣️




No comments: